Tampere Hacklab is a community-based workshop that anyone can join as a member. Hacklab provides workspaces and tools for all kinds of building, repairing, and restoring things. If you do not know something, hacklab is a good place to learn new skills either independently or through our courses. You are interested in jewelery making, welding or programming - everything is successful with hacklab. Only your own imagination is a limit.
For example, you will find
- Electronics Workstations
- Wooden workshop with a good range of hand and power tools
- Metal workshop with TIG and MIG welding capability
- Computers, Arduinos and their accessories
- Material's stock with wood and metal products, for example
- Adhesives, paints, strings
- Sewing machines
- Computer-controlled CNC equipment: two milling machines, laser cutter, plasma cutter and plotter.
- 3D Printer
The Lab is open every Tuesday night, with open doors from 18.00. More about hacklab's facilities and equipment can be found here. And to find the workshop over there.
Welcome to visit!