Tampere Hacklab is a community-based workshop that anyone can join as a member. Hacklab provides workspaces and tools for all kinds of building, repairing, and restoring things. If you do not know something yet, hacklab is a good place to learn new skills either independently or through our courses. You are interested in 3D printing, welding, or programming - everything is possible in hacklab. Only your own imagination is a limit.
For example, you will find
- Electronics workstations
- Wood workshop with a good range of hand and power tools
- Metal workshop with TIG and MIG welding capability
- Computers, Arduinos and their accessories
- Material's stock with wood and metal products, for example
- Paint shop with adhesives, paints, strings
- Sewing machines
- Computer-controlled CNC equipment: two milling machines, laser cutter, plasma cutter and plotter.
- 3D Printers
The Lab is open for everybody every Tuesday night, open doors from 18.00. More about hacklab's facilities and equipment can be found here. And instructions to find the workshop over there.
You're welcome to visit!